the filthy gorgeous stuff

I'm a student. I'm busy, with A Level work, so I'll do what I can to update as much as possible, every four to seven days. Plus the name of the blog is on a sticky note above my mirror in my bathroom, so I won't forget.

Thursday 9 September 2010

bienvenue

4 days into year 12. Lower Sixth. Sixth form. 11th Grade.

Kind of why I badly-englished it and named my humble blog 'Four Days Down', cos we are always at the start of something, as human beans we like experiancing new things and emotions, facing challenges and fighting demons. And after the first few days of every 'new' we always feel tired but still up for the fight, yeah? Four Days Down, many more to go.

So, short bits about me.

I'm Jessica. Jess when I like you. Jessie when I love you. I'm 16, in Sixth Form and I wanna be a doctor.

I'm blogging because... pass that bit. Truth is, I don't actually know why, just because there are a lot of us out there - by us I mean teenagers - and so many take the wrong impression, meet the wrong types, categorize the minority. I'm not the norm, people. I suppose I want to share my experiances, as a 'teen' in a big world, and the scary world of the sixth form, and the even scarier world of fighting for medical school places.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment