the filthy gorgeous stuff

I'm a student. I'm busy, with A Level work, so I'll do what I can to update as much as possible, every four to seven days. Plus the name of the blog is on a sticky note above my mirror in my bathroom, so I won't forget.

Monday 25 October 2010

you think you know me, but you really don't, baby

Me, I...

  1. Say the f word lots when I'm angry.
  2. Like Italian, Indian and traditional British food. But not fried, manufactured or air milesy stuff.
  3. Like my independance and my space. Emotional claustrophobia exists in my vocab.
  4. Use prefixes and frenglish in my everyday conversation with my friends. Annoying? Yes. Stupid? No, I do what I please.
  5. Like making food for sick people. I'll be there with a pasta dish or cake or pudding or soup when someone is hurt/lonely/sad/grieving/sick... Even sometimes when I don't like that person particularly.
  6. Hate it when people try to 'suss me out.' I was talking to this person who was trying to prove he knew me my ticking my personality traits and mannerisms off on his fingers. He would need about 8 hands before he knew me well enough, to um, be what he wanted to be to me, you get me? 
  7. Make up recipes and try them... If they taste crappy I own a dog who is such a good dustbin.
  8. Hate it when people compliment too much. For example, one of my teachers rarely says well done, but when she does, you truly earn it, and it's so so so much more satisfying.
  9. Think I have my friends for life at the moment.
  10. Like drastic change. Upheaval is good for me, I'm used to it. For example, I had all of my hair cut off last week. Long, spiral ringlets are gone, short, choppy curls (which don't make me look like a poodle) are here for now.

I don't have much advice to give today other than to live your life, be happy and grateful for all you have.

I'm also withholding comment on the 'removing the cap from university fees' debate because it makes me so so sad to think may intelligent young people who may not be financially flush but have worked their hardest to get a good education/grades will be denied a university place as they cannot afford it. It seems only rich dumb bastards will be the educated elite in our society.

Plus I get angry talking about Mr Cameron, Mr Osbourne and their plans for this country. It makes me very scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment